State sexual assault and/or domestic violence coalitions that have signed on in support of the ALAS position statement titled, "Eliminating Barriers to Services for Latin@ Survivors of Sexual and Intimate Partner Violence."
Supporters are highlighted in the varying shades of brown. The blank states have yet to sign on.
Other organizations that have also signed on:
- Arte Sana (art heals)
- CARe: Communities Against Rape
- National Organization of Sisters of Color Ending Sexual Assault (SCESA)
- National Alliance to End Sexual Violence
- National Latino Alliance for the Elimination of Domestic Violence
- National Sexual Assault Coalition Resource Sharing Project
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center
- Women's Justice Center / Centro de Justicia para Mujeres
- Women of Color Network (a project of National Resource Center on Domestic Violence), (PA)
For more information or to obtain a copy of this document.
Last updated 12/27/04